dsadaw

Linggo, Marso 18, 2012

IV. Reflection in English 121

There are many aspects of English that I now comprehend. I can see the way to use the writing process both written and oral and how to apply them. It was interesting to find how language can be used in so many different ways. English 121 taught me to pick out the strengths and weaknesses of a paper and use it effectively.

 

The writing process can be used to a student’s advantage through recognizing important qualities and strengths of a paper. Such qualities can be having a strong introduction to capture to readers attention. Another quality might be possessing the skill of the use of descriptive words that allows the reader to better imagine the scene. The work in my portfolio speaks of this quality. Such as my paper, uses very descriptive words and allows the reader to imagine the whole party and environment it took place in. I believe as the semester progressed my introductions got stronger. Some problems I need to work on are grammar skills and the flow of a paper. The more essays and papers I write the better my writing skills become.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento